Here we will discuss how to manually go in through the ClassReach Admin panel and add payments to a customer’s account. You can do this with Cash, Check, Credit and Other Payment forms.
- Sign in your Admin ClassReach account
- Navigate to the Financials tab
- Navigate to the Customers tab within the window
- Select the Customer’s name you would like to add a payment for.
- Click the Add Payment button under Balance Due
- What is the payment amount?
- Past Due: This will be the amount that was marked due before today
- Amount Due: This will be the amount that was marked past due before today plus the amount currently due.
- Total Balance: This will be the total amount the customer owes to your school, including future payments.
- Other Amount: Here you can input a custom amount paid by the Customer.
- Payment Type:
- Cash: The customer paid in cash
- Check: You can input the Check Number, Date, and then keep track of it as it was Received and if it Cleared or Failed.
- Electronic Payment: If they paid via Paypal or another source
- Misc. Credit: Another form of credit
- Other: Some other way of payment
- Memo: Here you can mark receipt numbers or any other details you would like to keep track of
- Click the Save button
Account and Categories